Today is an exciting day for me and this little blog. I am co hosting my first link party. Millie and Kristina are some amazing ladies at 2 crochet hooks. They have given me the opportunity to co host and I am running with it.
I also am very lucky to have been chosen to be featured from last weeks link party. I have Dee from meatloaf and melodrama to thank for that. How she was able to make a decision to pick me is amazing. There was so many talented and inspiring people sharing their projects. Thank you so much.
This link party is a great way for people to puff up their chest a little and show and tell their projects. It is also a great way to discover new blogs to visit. I have found many that I frequently read from link parties. I am so excited to be taking this next step in my blog and thank everyone who is allowing me to spread my blogging wings. Ok, ok, onto the link party…
Hello lovely people! Welcome back to Snickerdoodle Sunday!! The most fun and delicious party in the world! Really 🙂 You guys always link up such awesome posts that it is hard to choose a feature! Keep up the great work!
A lot going on this week so let’s get to it! First off we have a special co-host this week – please welcome Felicia from Nifty Thrifty Family! We are so excited to have her join us this week!
And Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama is returning this week too! She has so much fun visiting with everyone! She even brought a snack to share!
So lovely and beautiful so I can see why Dee picked it!
Some other great posts of Emily’s to check out:
**Please DO NOT link and run…Yes we mean YOU….please visit, comment and pin on a few of the blogs that are sharing here today. Visit at least as many posts as you linked up! This is a great way to get people to visit you and everyone’s blogs will benefit!
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– 2 Crochet Hooks, Nifty Thrifty Family, Meatloaf and Melodrama and Our House, Now a Home
- Take a second to comment below – it’s the nice thing to do!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Linkback on your post ( optional, but always appreciated)
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new
- Please no more than 3 links to your blog
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways
- Share the hop via your social media
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday- All features will be pinned to our Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the hop.