You can go here at Calling it home to see the amazing One room challenges completed by others. I am in awe of what people can do and get so excited to see the talent and their plans come to life. I am a home decor fan first and foremost and these people inspire me so much!
- Paint wall a neutral tan or gray
- Paint trim white
- Build bunk beds (working on it)
- Make ladder for bed
- Create reading nook
- Create gallery wall with boy’s names
- Make LEGO table that can have storage under it
- Paint big shelf
- Upcycle old toddler bed into chair
- Make a valance for windows
- Update art work on walls
- ORGANIZE and CLEAN out toy’s!!!!
- Make guitar wall hooks
- Paint crates for books
- Take out fan and install new lighting over LEGO table
- Make a large wall art piece
I actually finished up this bedroom while my oldest son Caleb was at school. When he left in the morning no toys were organized, beds were not made and the rope ladder was not up. He came home from school to a big reveal of his own!
|Notice the boy hiding in the corner? He thought if he was not seen the drum playing would not be heard. He was wrong.|
|I had to include Dale in this, he was my right hand man either working on this with me or taking over the kid duty while I was sequestered in here. It was a team effort.|